New manuscripts digitized by the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts (CSNTM) have just been added to our searchable collection. These include 8 manuscripts from the National Library of Greece (NLG) in Athens, the site of our recently completed digitization project.
- GA 1610: 14th/15th century minuscule of the Apostolos and Paul.
- GA 1692: 12th century minuscule of the Gospels.
- GA 2091: 15th century minuscule of Revelation with commentary from patristic writers such as Gregory the Theologian, Cyril of Alexandria, Irenaeus of Lyons, Hyppolytus of Rome, and others.
- GA 2243: 17th century minuscule of the Apostolos and Paul.
- GA Lect 433: 12th century lectionary of the Gospels.
- GA Lect 589: 15th century lectionary of the Apostolos and Paul plus Psalms and Odes.
- GA Lect 1522: 12th century lectionary of the Gospels.
- GA Lect 1523: 13th century lectionary of the Gospels.
These images have now become part of our growing searchable library, which gives everyone free access to the best available digital images of New Testament manuscripts.