Donating Stocks and Bonds
How It WorksProject Name
You must transfer the stocks and bonds directly to CSNTM rather than selling them first. In order to process this type of donation, you will need to contact your broker or financial institution and follow their procedures. We are here to help along the way and make sure you have CSNTM’s information. You can contact CSNTM’s development team with the contact information below.
Your Broker Will Need This Information:
1. CSNTM’s Broker: Vanguard
2. CSNTM’s DTC Number: 0062
3. CSNTM’s Account Name: Center for the Research of Early Christian Documents
4. CSNTM’s Account Number: 87620242
5. CSNTM’s Federal Tax ID: 30-0121808
6. Name of stock to be transferred
7. Number of shares to be transferred
CSNTM Will Need This Information:
Please complete and submit CSNTM’s Stock Transfer Form or send the following information via email or letter to Mark Gaither. Without this information, the transfer may show up anonymously without any information identifying you as the donor.
1. Your name, address, email address, and phone number
2. Your brokerage firm’s name
3. Name of stock being transferred
4. Number of shares being transferred
5. Anticipated date of transfer
Mark Gaither, Chief Operating Officer
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. You should consult with your financial planner regarding the best options for managing your assets and giving to charitable causes.
CSNTM is a US-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the Federal Tax ID: 30-0121808.